Thursday 5 May 2016

Fulani Hair - the update


This post is to give feedback on my experience using the "herbs" mix I bought from a Fulani woman.

See my previous post. 

So...... I didn't like it. I mixed the powered 'herbs" with castor oil and tea tree oil. It had a deep brown color with a thick-ish consistency. I didn't like it because of the residue I could feel on my scale. It was like sand in my hair every day. Not pleasant.

Did it work?

I don't know....... I say this because after I stopped using it, I continued with castor oil and tea tree oil mix and my hair is still growing and bald areas filling out. I did see results while I was using the Fulani herb mix, but who is to say that the hair growth wasn't as a result of the oil mixed in.

Maybe I didn't use it well. The Fulani Woman told me to use the powder with shea butter; I didn't. (I don't always follow the instructions for use on many products. LOL)

Will give it another try?

No! My main issue with the Fulani powder was the residue on my scalp. This doesn't mean I will stop other people from using it. If you don't mind the sandy feeling, go for it.

What about the hairline I'm trying to re-grow?

I am finding that consistent use of castor oil and tea tree oil is doing a good job. Also I am staying away from braids for now. I am also happy that the post-partum hair loss has reduced significantly.

 

2 comments:

The ivysion hairgrowth elixir said...

Please how can I get it? My sister in law bought that same powder we mixed it in hair wonder and it worked wonders for us...we went back to look for it but we didn't find the Fulani women again

Unknown said...

u can get it from oba market