Tuesday 19 November 2013

Natural haired bride

 So my cousin got engaged last week, I was super excited for her.Then I got even more excited because knowing she isn't really into the whole weddings and planning them, I think/hopes she calls on me to help out. In case you are reading this Afi, I am your go to person for wedding planning and hair advise.  Anyways, my cousin is currently transitioning and her hair should be fully natural in a few months. Although she may still have a TWA.
So I started thinking of hair styles she could use for her wedding and then I started looking at natural hair styles for brides. Here are some of my favs.


Love the bang

Put a white flower on the side of  this, will look amazing



simple and sophisticated

easy breezy

Chic


very me


so hot

feeling the facinator
What hair style will you or did you have on the wedding?

No comments: