Thursday 26 February 2015

Urggghh sometimes I miss the creamy crack


Don't you just miss the creamy crack sometimes?

Dealing with natural hair can be a pain sometimes but when you see results or get a nice hair style done you forget all about that.

 My signature style in the past few months has been twist- outs in high puff. I make sure the band is not too tight and pulling on my hairline.

I am lazy when it comes to my hair; I get really bad knots and do not have the patience to take them out. So it's up dos or wigs for most of the time.


My hair is  finally long enough to hold up but I hate the way it looks on me
  I had a dream a few nights ago; I walking into a salon and asked for a perm. I woke up and said a prayer. No matter how hard life gets we must never take the easy way out if it's not the right way out. Usually the right way seems harder at first so ... moral of the story is I will not be relaxing my hair.

As frustrating and lazy as I get, I really do like my hair in it's natural state. My hair just has been healthier this way.

1 comment:

Hadassah Agbaps said...

Your hair is beautiful but you just mentioned several times the reason you're having a hard time with it..."lazy when it comes to my hair". You can't not invest time in something and expect results. It's the same principle in the work place. Either you give it your best shot or delegate to someone who can.
I hope I'm not being too hard...my apologies if I am...it's cause I love your hair and it looks like mine...lol
I think finding a salon that can care for your hair would help.
If you're based in Lagos, you can schedule monthly visits to KL Naturals Beauty Bar or O'Naturals Salon so they'll take the stress of you.