Monday 3 September 2012

Conquering the twist - outs

After having two strand twist for a week I loosened the twists and have been rocking very nice twist outs. I've been learning so much about my hair and how best to manage it. I am so excited about further growth and all the new wonderful things I can do with my natural hair.


These were taken Saturday afternoon as I set out to meet up with my friends. I got a lot of compliments on my hair, which boosted my confidence in the way I styled my hair.

Now that I am getting better at handling my natural hair, I have decided to take a make-up class to also enhance my beauty skills. I think it is important and helpful to know the basics on make-up for us natural ladies mainly because we don't  have weaves to hide behind. Make-up and accessories are so important to us naturals. I hope to learn how to apply make to look as natural as possible, I am not a big fan of a lot of make up on my face as I suffered from acne as a teenager and even into my early twenties. I still get break-outs, so keeping my face clean and oil free is so important to me.

Any ways have a wonderful week.

No comments: