Tuesday 4 September 2012

Positive attitude






 Having a good attitude towards life and everything in between makes all the difference.

Sometimes I feel I may not be able to do a certain task or project, but when I tell myself that at least I am going to learn something new and also learn how to do that particular task, I give it a go. If I am going to do it I might as well do it well. I try to use this at work, my boss isn't the most approachable person so when I am given a task, I maintain a positive attitude, try to be as resourceful as possible and make sure I work to the best of my ability given the resources at hand. When I make attempts they sometimes don't come out great but I did do it all the same. When I accomplish it, I get the greatest rush ever. I feel more confident in myself and my abilities.

So you see we never know till we try and it all starts with having a positive attitude.



No comments: