Monday 5 November 2012

The newer the band the more women






Okay so confession time...... A guy friend of mine recently got married and since then he has become so much more attractive to me. Granted he once asked me out on dates but I never took him seriously. Now he has a wedding band around his finger and all of a sudden its like the glass has been shattered and I am now see him in a new light.

I think there should be research  done on why women are attracted to a man with a wedding band like they are attracted to a man carrying a cute baby. 

I confided  in another guy friend who also recently got married and he too says a lot of the ladies he was chasing prior to settling down are on his case. Some of them out right flirting with him. He seemed very surprised that ladies who turned him down now flirt and ask him out for drinks. Shouldn't women be put off by a man with a  band?

I reckon that getting married makes a guy seem more responsible and we all know a responsible man is very attractive to us ladies. Taking that attraction to another level is a different thing; there control should be at play.

So I am gonna avoid this man lawd knows, I don't want or need any drama.

1 comment:

Reginald Bassey said...

This is one of the grey areas that relationship experts rarely discuss. The fact is that when ever we see what looks like what we want, we are attracted. we don't have what we want yet, but we can see something alike, so we temporarily practice our attractions to what we can see. It's a slight mystery, but I'm sure sex psychologists or psychoanalysts can better explain the phenomenon.

The first two years of my married life were quite challenging with women. But I came to realize that I was oozing out something that attracted other women, and that was the tenderness a newly married man usually has. I didn't have intentionally show it, it just happened to wrap around everything I did.

I then had to consciously create an emotional blanket that will easily douse the fire I might create in someone else. I actually learnt the hard way through a case that was getting outta hand. The truth is, we are responsible not just for how we feel about others, but also about how others feel about us (as long as it lies in our power to control).