Monday 4 November 2013

How I use dogonyaro or neem leaves

Two weekends ago I was getting my hair braided and the "braider" said I had dandruff ... Oh the horror!. I assured her that it wasn't possible but she insisted and I insisted right back. No way do I have dry white flakes on my scalp. Especially with all the oil I base my scalp with and me sef could not see the flakes.

So to be on the safe side I decided to use my dry dogonyaro leaves; as they have mortising properties and help fight dandruff. I boiled the leave and used the water to rinse out my hair after I deep conditioned. Some of the water got in my mouth; that was not a nice experience.

I put the dry leaves in a net like bag and boil. I think a few weeks of this treatment should help eliminate any white flakes on my scalp.

No comments: